When using the ASME Code within Europe, compliance with the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED or 97/23/EC) is required. Each manufacturer must prove that their equipment meets the essential safety requirements of the PED, entitling them to mark their products with the CE-mark.
Inspecta will guide you through the certification process, covering all aspects of your production such as materials, design, testing, inspection, welding, manufacturing, etc.
Outside North America and Europe, the ASME Code is also widely used, either as a stand-alone Code or with additional national demands. Inspecta will assist you in reaching compliance with both the ASME Code and national requirements, also with respect to special circumstances, such as seismically vulnerable conditions.
Inspecta may assist you with
- Verification of compliance with the ASME Code
- Verification of compliance with the PED
- Verification of compliance with National Codes, such as Chinese Regulations GB 150
- Design calculations acc. to ASME, B31, UBC, etc
- Calculations of wind- and seismic loads
- Manufacturing inspections at your workshop
- Qualification of your welding procedures and welders
- Training within all our competence areas